Mar 30, 2020
VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT BUSINESS SUPPORT GRANT
- employ staff
- have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by Victoria’s shutdown restrictions announced to-date.
- have a turnover of more than $75,000
- have a payroll of less than $650,000.
Businesses are eligible to apply for a grant through the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by shutdown restrictions announced by the Victorian Government to-date; and
- Employ people; and
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000; and
- Have payroll of less than $650,000; and
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (when the State of Emergency External link (opens in same window)was declared); and
- Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
If you have further questions about the Business Support Fund or eligibility criteria, please read the FAQs.
How can funding be used?
Examples of what the grant funding could be used for include:
- Meeting business costs, including utilities, salaries, rent
- Seeking financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning
- Developing the business through marketing and communications activities
- Other supporting activities related to the operation of the business.